My Boyfriend SMS For Good Night

91. “Good night and sweet dreams.”

92. “Good night… sleep tight… don’t let the bedbugs bite!”

93. “Good night! Sweet dreams and a nice sunrise!!”

94. “May angel wishes watch over your sleep tonight.”

gm my boyfriend

95. “Girlfriends and Boyfriends will come and go in our life, but true friends will forever stay with us. Good Night my friend.”

96. “F.R.I.E.N.D.S.: (F)ight for you. (R)espect you. (I)nvolve you. (E)ncourage you. (N)eed you. (D)eserve you and (S)tand by you. Good night my sweet friend.”

97. “The brightest stars in my life are friends who shine through night and day. Good night, friend.”

98. “Good night my friend. I wish you sweet dreams and a peaceful night. You are the source of my power …”

99. “My sweet friend, by this text I am wishing you a sweet good night. You are the hero of my life.”

wedding anniversary message for a friend

100. “The biggest things for my life are my friends, they are always with me. Good night my sweet friends.”

101. “Dear friend, don’t think about tomorrow, I will always be there to set all things. I am always with you… Good night.”

102. “Nobody teaches a fish to swim like nobody teaches a heart to choose a friend like you. You are the best friend of my life … Good Night …”

103. “I feel happy when I am with you, my friend. You are my real hero of my life. I share all things with you and I miss you so much. Have a lovely night!”

104. “The best and real relationship in this world is friendship. Because friendship´s love never cheats us. Good Night, dear friend.”

105. “Girlfriend leaves you after some time, but a friend always stands with you. Have a good night, my dear faithful friend. Sweet dreams.”

birthday message for father

106. “I wanted to send you something hot and really sexy to make your night, but the postman told me to take the stamps off my butt and get outta the mailbox.”

107. “Last night I hugged my pillow & dream of You… I wish that someday I’d dream about my pillow… and I’d be hugging you! Good Night My Love :)”

108. “What does crack and you have in common? They keep a person up all night long waiting to get their next fix.”

109. “As the thief was leaving the house, the child woke up & said to the thief: “Take my school bag also, or else I’ll wake up my mom”. Have a good night.”

110. “If you feel little bored, little sick, little lost, little sad, you know what’s wrong? Your suffering from lack of Vitamin Me! Good Night!”

good night my friends

111. “I love food and sleep. If I give you a bit of food or text you all night, that means something. :)”

112. “ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ123456789*# Thank God all the keys of my keypad are working. No go to sleep and have a good night! :)”

113. “Whenever I have a problem, I just sing, Then I realize my voice is worse than my problem. Have a good night my dear. :)”

114. “I have an advice for a good night: Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.”

115. “Did you know that behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes? Have a sweet good night!”

116. “I trust a lot of people not to kill me every day. And I thank you for not doing so until no. Sweet dreams & good night.”

good morning my gf

117. “Doing nothing is very hard thing to do as you never know when to finish. ? So I wish you good night and a productive tomorrow!”

118. “Just tell this the next time someone will be bad to you: Please be patient even a toilet can handle only one ass hole at a time. Have only sweet dreams, my dear.”

119. “Always remember – never go to bed angry. Just stay awake and plot revenge. ? Good night, darling.”

120. “My dear, when I die, I want my grave to offer free Wifi so that people visit more often. Have a lot of funny dreams. :)”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cute Things To Say To GF